keskiviikko 26. maaliskuuta 2014

Student life in Bali

Now I won't put anymore dates to these posts as I can't remember anymore how long I stayed excatly in each place. But my there was other person too who I really wanted meet while I visited Bali and it was Kati (my other traveller half who went with me to South East Asia last time). She did exchange in Bali and I have to say .. You can also experience student life in Bali !

Veeery cheap food ! (but not with aid from Kela )
Living with roommates (except in Finland students don't usually have villas with pools .. )

Brake the law - of course
You just hang .. here on the beach.
And then you just eat more cheap food.
How about the partying? Essential part of student life. Well those stories and pictures are just for rare people this time. It's better for the readers too. Believe me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti