keskiviikko 26. maaliskuuta 2014

Back in Bali

9/12/2013 - 12/12/2013

So I was back here again. Last time I enjoyed diving and the hospitality of a local family but I was really disappointed about the tourism which had spread around the island. I was unlucky to meet some bad people too so I had really  mixed feelings about Bali. I thought I should give it another chance !

And I was happy to go there again. My dear Aussie mommy Sharon and her husband Made came to pick me up from the airport and it was so great to meet her again ! I almost cried. We went from there to their place in Ubud, Tri Sandhya Villa, which is a nice villa where you can rent a room from a quiet area near Ubud centre. It was amazingly beautiful ! I loved the room and the delicious breakfast and the pool .. I jumped in immediately of course !

Tri Sandhya Villa

My bed - I had really bad troubles to fit



 In Ubud we had nice time with Sharon and Made - we went to eat these great little warungs ("restaurants" next to street where you can have local food with a cheap price), had a massage, pedicure and movie nights, dipped into a holy pool next to the river and danced in the rain .. And laughed a lot like always with my Aussie mommy !

"Welcome to my paradise .. "
Last time I came I was so sick of rice I didn't eat much local food but this time I will stuff myself full of Indonesian food. Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Nasi Campur, Naci Pecel and Tempe ... YUM ! This time I will enjoy myself !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti