lauantai 8. joulukuuta 2012

Traveladdiction

8/12/2012

People used to say "good night, don't let bed bugs bite" before going to sleep. I think they should say "don't let travel bugs bite !". As when it does .. There's no coming back ! I spent two months in Finland and then it happened again. I booked tickets to India for Christmas and New Year. I will leave in the middle of December (next Tuesday !) and stay one month.

Why India? Actually .. I must say I don't know. One year ago I wasn't even intrested to go there and I thought it would be too harsh place for me. But when the tickets were cheap and I knew the food is good .. Why not? Noo .. Probably there is some deeper reason why I go there. There's is something in the culture why I want to see it. But one thing I say, the reason is not the short people ! I have heard again mentions about my size and the fact that I'm again going to a place where the people are pocket-size like me. But that's not the reason.

But once again, welcome to see and read about my travels somewhere over the Ganges river or the Bollywood sign !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti